Description of OM121
OM121 is one small size universal OBD code reader, which used to check engine system on all cars with OBDII standard. It provides DIYers and car owners with a convenient tool for reading and erasing fault codes fast. Compared with the other similar products at home and abroad, humanization design buttons and interfaces upgrade the comfort of operation, the price and function with competitive advantage.
● Works on all after 1996 OBD II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
● Supports ALL OBD II protocols: CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000.
1.Large screen，show more information one time
2.Auto-scan all OBD protocols:
（CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000.）
3.With DTC definition , No need to lookup DTC Library
4.Small and portable, easy to operate
3 buttons with Humanization design
5.Multilingual Menu: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian
OM121 feature and functions
● Easily determines the cause of the “Check Engine Light ( MIL)”
● Reads hard(memory)/pending(intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions
● Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
● I/M monitor readiness test
● Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
Display: Backlit LCD, 2 lines, 8 characters each line
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
External Power: DC12V provided via the vehicle’s battery
1pc x AD210 Main unit
1pc x User Manual